How do I view my own transcripts?
Viewing your transcripts can be a helpful tool for self-reflection and improving your practice. If you are reviewing your transcripts, you may find the self evaluation checklist training handout helpful.
To view your transcripts in LibraryH3lp, follow these steps:
NOTE: Please do NOT delete any transcripts as this will affect session data for the service.
- Login to LibraryH3lp
- Navigate to the Chat History area in the far left navigation
- To access the Advanced Search, click the drop-down arrow to the right of the search bar
- This will open up the option to narrow your search
- In the "operator*" field, enter your username (this is the username you use to login)
- Click the blue search button
- This will retrieve all sessions that you handled
- You can also narrow results by date
- Click on the call to bring up the full transcript